Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Therapy

We're off to do a very minimal shopping therapy session in Branson, MO.  We'll just be gone overnight but I'm looking forward to motel king-sized beds (we've booked a handicapped room at La Quinta which takes pets free of charge) and all-you-can-eat buffets.  
Hubby wants some shoes.  I want cheap candles for the house - and maybe a paring knife for the kitchen.  Also a cutting board for the sink would be agreeable if I can find one.  My favorite purse on which I broke the zipper during the winter needs to be replaced -- and it came from Branson. 

Actually -- that's the list.  Sister-in-law will remember when therapy shopping was a marathon round of EVERY store in the mall -- but no longer.  We do 60 minutes of standing and walking and looking at over-priced goods and we now need a 120 minute nap. 

The trunk will NOT come home loaded.  But hopefully, the Bass shoe outlet will provide Hubby with some foot relief and I will feel like I've had a mini-vacation. 

No comments: