Thursday, February 14, 2008

Going to the Doctor's

Now Hubby has the creeping crud. We are a houseful of joy. This morning to celebrate Valentine's Day we spread the misery all around. The boys got to go to the groomer and have water sprayed on them -- and added to that insult their beards were whitened and trimmed and generally touched. Hubby took me to the doctor, not my doctor because I couldn't get an immediate appointment with her, but someone in the same clinic. He wouldn't look at me. He just wrote on a pad of paper, listened to my back, went to check the lab work (yes, I have a galloping UTI), and brought back a fist full of scripts. We then went to give all our remaining funds to the pharmacists. We are now back home, in bed, trying to recover from spending an hour out of the house.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

No comments: