Sunday, January 03, 2010

#249

Interestingly this blog documents my rejuvenated teaching career -- I think it seemed more possible to be blogging than for me to resume teaching this late in my life. Both choices though have been satisfying -- teaching more than blogging, actually. This is the 249th post since I began my final career journey.

And here are some pictures from the Houston Christmas.

Hubby and the boys enjoying Christmas treats:


Hubby and his sister opening Christmas presents:

Just a portion of the Houston nutcracker collection:






1 comment:

Margaret said...

The pictures look great--but it's a hassle to put them up! I love seeing the people you talk about; the nutcrackers are AMAZING. By the way, I can't believe we're back to school tomorrow. It's going to feel weird to get up at 5.