Monday, December 19, 2011

Lost


The Grinch has stolen our Christmas.

He came in the form of the "chest virus" that is going around, he dug himself in, and won't leave.

Six days absent from school.

Unable to lift my head from the pillow.

Got sick on December 2nd and haven't recovered yet -- today is the 19th and I'm still sick, sick, sick.

Missed the Christmas concerts -- couldn't get out of bed to go; would have made everyone around me miserable anyway what with all my coughing.

Hubby has been trying to shoulder his way through so others will have a Christmas celebration.

I still don't care.

Bah! Humbug!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm so very sorry you're sick. Have you been to the doctor? Could you have pneumonia?

Donna. W said...

I'm wondering the same thing as Margaret. Sure sounds like pneumonia. I hope you get better in time for Christmas!

Unknown said...

Oh dear, hope you get better soon.