Thursday, August 06, 2009

Just the Prettiest Two Boyo's Ever

From our vacation, two wonderful photos of the boys.

First Gus, the amber-eyed beauty who never, ever misbehaves. He's sitting in the back-seat of the rental car, somewhere in Illinois on the first day of the trip. Gus is five.




Next up, Luie, the character -- he's "woowooing" me here, to let me know exactly where the rental car is while I'm standing outside the car taking photos of DC; he's blind so he thinks I need help to find the car because my nose and my ears don't work nearly as good as his. Luie is 18 months.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely, thoughtful fellow Luie is! :)

MoxieMamaKC said...

That window picture is priceless! Very cool.

Margaret said...

They are definitely showing their personalities.